Dear Ndugu
 

 
Thoughts, Updates and More.
 
 
   
 
Monday, September 05, 2005
 
Bored....

It's labor day and kelly is at work laboring...

I should be cleaning something, maybe even myself. Instead I've been loafing on the couch watching tv and cruising the internet. A bunch of people went to Fern Canyon this morning, i should have gone, but with gas at the low low price of 3.19/ gallon, i need to not drive. I'm getting my bike fixed as I type this, hopefully I can pick it up tomorow. I plan to bike to work from now on. It's only 3 miles away, and a terrible waste of gas. I'm excited about my bike, I haven't been on it in over two years. sad to think about it like that, but it's true. I'm hoping the bike riding will help put me back into some shape, or at least get me fit enough to where I can start exercising again. I was jogging pretty regularly before i moved up here, and it just fell apart, i need to start again.

I think I want to move to Seattle. not sure when, or how, but i think that might be my next move...
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives